£55000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
04 November 2020
A well-established, UK-based law firm, is looking to appoint a Legal Director - with 5 years' PQE - to the team as they continue along their sustained growth path.
Renowned for its specialism in the Financial Services industry, the firm's Dispute Resolution practice has been successful in winning and delivering on high-profile cases across:
- Banking (Commercial & Investment)
- Defended mortgage
- Personal negligence
- Trade finance
The award winning team has grown from strength to strength over the years, offering sufficient support to the successful individual.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Business development and establishing a business case for Partner
- Management and leadership of junior resource
- Key point of contact for strategic clients
- Provide strategic and commercial advice in respect of complex FS disputes, including in relation to matters which are high-value, reputationally sensitive, and which can involve short-notice applications
- Team development
- Running and maintaining caseloads for financial services clients including clearing banks, private banks, and building societies
The firm is generously offering flexible working, with 2 days per week in the office, and the rest from home.
This is an outstanding opportunity to get involved in the future development of a well-established firm, with a wealth of resource to support you.
Applicants should be 5 years post-qualified, and able to demonstrate a history of operating in a similar fast-paced, dynamic, and contentious FS environment.
Get your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk or call 0207 123 5105