Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator (Interim)
£100 - £130 Per Day (PAYE or LTD)
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is dedicated to making children's lives better?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have legal administration and compliance experience?
What is great about this organisation?
- This is a large organisation that provides support to vulnerable children across the world
- Be part of organisation that helps children stay safe and healthy and have access to educational resources
- The organisation is based in Farringdon with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator role?
- Get to take part in a short-term role to help keep the department up to date
- Work with a global organisation that is set on making a difference to making children's life better
- Get to be a part of a culture where everyone is passionate about the cause and offers a great atmosphere for their employees
In this Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator role, you will:
- Provide administrative support to the legal and compliance team - such as plan meetings, tracking budgetary spend
- Carry out vetting checks
- Act as a point of contact for access requests to historical archives
- Carry out responsibilities in line with the company's values
As a Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator, you must:
- Have legal administration experience previously
- Have strong organisational skills and maintain the company's values within your work
- Have previous experience of contracts
- Have a proactive approach to work
This organisation is looking for a Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or email email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.