Leveraged Finance Lawyer - Central London - £145,000 - £160,000
Located in London
Leading US Law Firm
Are you a Leveraged Finance Specialist looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role where you can work with a small but highly influential team?
Have you got a desire for a role with vital and valued responsibility?
Join a leading US Firm:
- £145,000 - £160,000
- Highly established in the London market
- High level of Partner and client contact
- Small team with strong responsibility
- Clear path for progression
Your role as a Leveraged Finance Lawyer:
- High level of advisory work with clients on a diverse range of matters
- Proactive business development both internally with stakeholders and externally with clients
- Be responsible for the development of several juniors - sharing your knowledge and experience
This opportunity to become a Leveraged Finance Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and hard-working individual who:
- Has c.2-4 years PQE
- Has prior experience working in a Bank Finance Department
- Maintains a strong ability to develop relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Has demonstrable business development experience
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org