Leveraged Finance Lawyer (Emerging Markets) - Leading Magic Circle Firm
- Do you have strong financial transactions experience?
- Are you looking for a firm which supports ambitious individuals develop their careers?
- Does the prospect of working with an innovative market leader excite you?
- Would you like to work on big-ticket Emerging Markets financings?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Magic Circle firm looking for a high calibre Finance lawyer to join their highly regarded Finance practice. You will be working closely with highly knowledgeable Partners who are recognised leaders in their fields.
This particular firm has been growing largely in the London market and is offering good prospects for progression. They are well known for their strength within Finance and operate at the top of the market, working on ground-breaking and cutting-edge high-profile deals in the EM market.
This role involves managing and co-ordinating vast, multijurisdictional transactions across the EM market. The focus of the group revolves around acquisition and structured finance. The client base is vast and diverse with multiple big-ticket Emerging Markets financings at the forefront of the competition.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Leveraged Finance lawyer, who has a genuine passion for the sector and is comfortably in a role with a high level of client contact, whilst working on top-tier work.
The successful candidates are likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3- 5 years post qualification experience obtained in a top US or UK Firm
- Strong knowledge of financing transactions
- Experience working on leveraged/acquisition finance transactions in EM markets
- An ambitious approach, whilst being personable and comfortable with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email@example.com