Life Sciences & Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer - Leading US Firm
- Do you have strong Life Sciences experience?
- Are you excited by the prospect of joining a market leading team?
- Would you like the opportunity to engage with top of the market work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading US firm looking for a Life Sciences & Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer with circa 2 to 3 years post qualification experience to join their highly regarded team in London.
This particular firm are well known for their strength in life sciences and pharmaceuticals and are ranked highly across all legal directories. They have an exciting and diverse client base including global enterprises, start-ups, manufacturers and supplies and trade associations.
The firms Life Sciences & Healthcare Regulatory practice has a specific focus on providing comprehensive assistance to clients in a variety of areas of life sciences product supplier regulation. This ranges from medical products and devices to foods and food supplements as well as cosmetic products.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 2-4 years post qualification experience in the life science field
- Experience in Public law and litigation is preferable
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- A personable approach and comfortable with a high level of responsibility and client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com