£45000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working
9 months ago
Insurance Tax - Big 4 - London
Senior Associate, Manager & Senior Manager positions
Significant geo-political change, combined with ongoing tax, regulatory and accounting reform, internationally and in the UK, mean tax is a priority issue for groups operating in the banking sector. Brexit and tax reform could lead to the need for significant international restructuring, whilst the OECD BEPS project has led to numerous legislative changes and increased reporting requirements, all of which need to be addressed.
You will be the engagement lead on tax engagements for the UK and International Insurance client base, and this will involve but is not limited to:
* Leading, developing and maintaining top tier Insurance client relationships alongside other functions;
* Driving business development and taking a lead on marketing initiatives;
* Leading on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities;
* Enhancing profile in the market by supporting wider global network;
* Leading large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions; and
* Providing detailed technical advice covering a range of UK and international tax issues.
My client is looking to recruit at all levels due to growth within the team. If this is of interest or you would like to find out more information please contact Maisie Horrell on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org