£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Long-Term Financial Planning Manager, £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
For a large international organisation, we are recruiting a Long-term Finance Planning Manager to support the CFO and FD in ensuring the financial trajectory of the business is linked to strategy and operational plans and will own the financial models sitting behind this. The Long-term Financial Planning Manager will develop 5yr financial plans, establishing targets and core assumptions and will ensure all scenarios are contextualised and analysed with insights provided to leadership team.
- Support CFO and FD in developing a comprehensive strategic 5yr financial model in conjunction with regional leadership team
- Model scenarios across the commercial business and for multiple investments
- Model overheads and profitability
- Work with transformation finance regarding investment iterations
- Model tax assumptions
- Cash flow modelling and forward-looking balance sheet metrics
- Support the FD in preparing papers, models, and presentations for Board
- Provide MI and analysis for commercial decision-making e.g., market, competitor, and pricing information
- Qualified Accountant with proven long-term planning experience including MI reporting
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations
- Experience of investment projects and ROI
- Financial modelling, scenario modelling and Excel model experience
- Reporting and budget / FP&A consolidation experience
- Excellent analytical skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.