M&A Tax Senior Manager - Private Equity
Package: £75,000- £95,000 + Cash Allowance + Big 4 Benefits
- An outstanding opportunity for a qualified professional with proven M&A tax experience has arisen within a prestigious Big 4 team working in a growing team. This is a fast-moving and challenging sector and is technically-led and so this role will require technical tax application and extensive interaction with clients.
- The M&A Tax team in London works with Private Equity Houses to Public Sector clients, the team has a truly global reach facilitating global transactions across different territories.
- Working with the extensive M&A network and wider Tax and Deals businesses as well as leading Investment banks and Law firms, the team delivers commercial and solutions and tax advice on complex and often high-profile deals.
- Within the team there are sub-teams with specialisms in Funds, Management, Stamp Taxes Sale and Purchase Agreements, Transfer Pricing and Global Operating Model Advisory and VAT.
- This team also works closely with the Deals and Transaction Services Teams, Capital Markets and Consulting teams.
This role offers:
- High levels of responsibility
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- The opportunity to develop new offerings and ways of delivering M&A tax for their clients.
The ideal Profile:
- Experience leading complex M&A projects for key clients
- A track record of successfully generating business through converting leads and developing new business ideas
- You must have strong technical tax knowledge
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to present innovative and creative solutions to clients.
- You are proactive and commercially minded
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert, or ring Maisie Horrell on0207 269 6337
or email email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.