- Do you want to work for a Big 4 firm in their successful London team?
- Do you want a role with excellent career development and the chance to work with market leaders?
- Do you want a great degree of autonomy in your role with exposure to a broad variety of clients?
As M&A Tax Manager your role will consist of:
- Structuring and due diligence, advising either on buy-side or sell-side in relation to acquisitions/disposals as well as post-acquisition e.g. restructuring, refinancing transactions
- Private equity funds and corporate transactions
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
Why join this Big 4 Firm's M&A Tax Team?
- Exposure to a huge variety of work and clients
- Be part of the biggest deals in the industry
- Work alongside specialists in the market
- Most profitable tax team in firm
- Significant tax revenue growth continues year on year
- Excellent career progression
As M&A Tax Manager you will:
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Have experience in Corporate Tax and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Have exposure to international tax
- Have experience working in a Top 20 firm
What benefits come with the M&A Tax Manager role?
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- Staff are eligible to 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- A range of insurance benefits including Travel, Gadget and Dental
Do not miss out on this exciting M&A Tax Manager opportunity - contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com