A rare opportunity has come onto the market for a Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join a leading independent practice in South West London.
- Clear route to Partner
- Client facing and advisory focused role
- High Autonomy
As the Mixed Tax Senior Manager
- You will control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for clients including meetings.
- Dealing with compliance and advisory across Person Tax, Corporate Tax, Trusts, International Tax and R&D.
- Supervision and review of tax team
- Travel between local offices
What you will need to succeed.
- ACA,CTA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of working at Manager or Senior Manager grade
If you are interested in the Mixed Tax Senior Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.