£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
30 days ago
23 October 2020
Management Accountant, 45 - 48K + Benefits (Permanent)
London | Home
For a large, well established organisation, we're recruiting a Management Accountant to provide comprehensive accounting services across a defined Service Directorate. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will lead the planning and delivery of month-end processes including production of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc statutory and management reports and KPIs. The Management Accountant will work closely with Heads of Departments in making strategic decisions based on analysis, business plans and financial assessments. This role will produce full management accounts packs, balance sheet, month end and forecasting activities so will suit someone CCAB qualified, and with experience of management reporting, business partnering and year-end audit.
- Leading the planning and delivery of month-end processes
- Leading the production of monthly, quarterly, and statutory and management reports and KPI's
- Partnering with Heads of Departments and other decision makers in making strategic decisions
- Producing business cases analysis, investment appraisals and other data analysis for decision makers
- Regular quarterly and rolling forecast of the department's expected outturn for the year
- Assist budget holders in monitoring budgets and delivering operational targets
- Produce budgets for review with Business Partners and budget holders, highlighting income maximisation, protection of capital investments, ROI, and delivery of value for money
- Providing technical expertise around IFRS
- Production of annual production of income and expenditure and balance sheet notes, liaising with Audit during interim and annual Audit.
- Maintain the COA ensuring consistency across Group systems
- ACA or CCAB Qualified
- Strong experience across management reporting, business partnering and year-end audit
- Strong interpersonal skills including proven experience across business partnering and working closely with non-finance staff and Heads of Departments
- Strong Excel and MS Office experience and ideally BI software
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.