City of London, London
£35000 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Job Role: Senior Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Do you want to work in a client facing role with opportunities for business development from day one?
Would you like to work as a Management Accountant in a social and outgoing team, with flexible working arrangements?
Have you wished to be working with some amazing international clients and high-profile individuals?
This impressive 8 Partner firm with a global reach, offers competitive salaries, as well as great flexible working options. With opportunities for business development from day one, you will be an asset to a great, friendly office environment. This is a varied role, where no two days are the same.
With a focus on the international tech sector you will advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses.
- Competitive salaries with annual reviews (bi annual if studying)
- Office hours are 9am-5:30am
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5% Matched Pension
- Bupa Medical + Dental Care
- Breakfast and Office Snacks provided
- Memorable Christmas and Summer Party
- Dress to your diary
- Flexible Working done on an individual basis/ work from home
- Social working environment
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join a multi award winning and growing international financial outsourcing team as a Management Accountant.
A successful candidate will have:
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting
- Excellent IT and technical skills
- Great communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Self-discipline, pro-activity and ability to make and justify own decisions
- An enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude is vital
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart and professional in appearance
Key Responsibilities of Management Accountant:
- Full review of management accounts
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators
- Control of a portfolio of clients and maintaining excellent relations with clients
- Review of VAT return submissions
- Liaising with teams across the firm
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to improve efficiency across the business.
As a Management Accountant in this friendly team, you will play a lead role in the client relationship, be exposed to interesting and varied work, and can progress in your career from day one.
We have a great relationship with this organisation having placed many there in the past who are thoroughly enjoying their new role. With constant growth in the company, they are keen to add another Management Accountant!
I am looking for a personable Management Accountant to join this central London based team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are happening ASAP. Call me on 0207 269 6361 or email to arrange a call at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.