- to £55,000 plus excellent benefits
- Westminster, London
A professional membership organisation, who are a registered charity with a commercial trading arm are seeking a Management Accountant - Commercial
You will maintain timely, accurate records of financial transactions/forecasts to assist management in the decision making process. Provide business partnering support with budget holders to improve the company's operations and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The preparation of accurate financial statements, monthly management accounts and forecasts to assist managers with timely decision making
- Supporting managers and key employees with accurate and timely ad hoc financial information to ensure the smooth running and progression of every department
- Identify and drive improvements to financial processes
- Liaison with various divisions for reporting requirement and simplifying processes to improve control
- Managing the annual budget and forecast process, to collate information from budget holders to present detailed company reports
- First Point of contact with Audit Team to ensure information is provided as quickly as possible leading to a smooth audit sign-off
- Assisting in the preparation of the Yearly statutory accounts and Audit pack for final review by the Finance Director & Controller
- Preparing board pack and presentation for the FD to present at board meetings
- Providing new product development & Capex reports as required by divisional heads
- Providing quarterly vat summaries
- Providing training/mentoring to the assistance accountants
- Ensuring the balance sheet is fully reconciled and all excel working files are presented clearly
Essential criteria for this role:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of management accounting, accounting principles and reconciliation skills is essential
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience of extracting, formatting and manipulation of high volumes of financial data
- Well organised with excellent time management with the ability to prioritise, working smart, to meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work accurately and effectively to time pressures
- Must be flexible during the month-end & year-end process in order to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and communications skills
- Experience in a similar role in a commercial environment
- CCAB qualified or final stage is desirable for this role (or evq)
- Experience working with Access Dimensions Accounting system is desirable
This organisation offers a wide range of benefits including working in a amazing building and a wide range of other benefits. Send your CV ASAP to be considered.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.