£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
£35000 - £40000
Deptford or (Homeworking)
- Are you AAT or a part qualified CCAB Accountant?
- Are you experienced in management accounts, bank reconciliations, payroll and bookkeeping up to T/B?
- Do you have charity or NFP experience?
Our client is seeking a Management Accountant to report Directly into the Finance Director and supervise the finance team. The finance team is made up of Finance Assistant and Credit Controller.
Your duties will include -
- Aiding in the production of the management accounts
- Supervision and oversight of the finance team and function
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking payroll submissions before sending to an external payroll agency
- Calculating special payments such as overnight sleep ins which an employee may be entitled to
- Supervising the transactions processes
- Bookkeeping up to T/B
This is a great opportunity to work for a charity who provide supported living to those with disabilities. You will enjoy working with a friendly team and a great Finance Director who will support and mentor you. Study support may be available for the right candidate.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.