City of London, London
£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
14 days ago
02 July 2021
I am actively recruiting a Semi Senior or Senior Management Accountant for the Management Accounting and Outsourcing Team of an exciting Central London accountancy practice offering remote working.
What is great about this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role?
- No Time Sheets!
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity and adoption leave
- Family-friendly policies
- Access to a health care cash plan with Medicash
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
- State-of-the-art offices including multiple meeting rooms, creative spaces, sports room, rooftop terrace and a bar
- A packed social/wellbeing calendar including legendary annual Christmas party/ trip abroad
- 2 paid community or charity days per year
- In-house experts offering tailored financial plans to mortgage advice through the in-house Wealth Management team
This growing accountancy practice has 150 staff, within 4 offices across the north and south of the UK and is currently looking to hire within its accounts department in London.
The firm provides core services including, audit, accounts, tax and wealth management - but this role will focus on preparing monthly management accounts ensuring all deadlines are met for a diverse portfolio of clients.
What will this Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant role involve?
- Reporting to Senior Manager and Director level
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients, including fast growing entrepreneurial start-ups, celebrities, media and arts organisations
- Prepare monthly management accounts and information relevant to the client on a timely basis and discuss with client
- Prepare annual projections and discuss these with the client
- Prepare and update detailed client cash flows where necessary
- Support junior members of the team with their development and studies
What will the Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant require to succeed in this role?
- UK practice experience including management accounts preparation
- Experience with Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Excel is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop working relationships with clients
- Be qualified or studying AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA or QBE
Initial interviews are being arrange for next week. To be considered for this exciting new role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.