£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Management Accountant: £50,000 - £55,000 | Permanent | London
For a global education company, we're recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this role will own the production and delivery of management accounts for the organisation. The Management Accountant will produce accurate and insightful MI and will drive the transformation of the Finance function by improving month end processes, the quality of MI and the timeliness of reporting and controls. This role will also business partner two corporate functions as well as leading, coaching and managing an Assistant Management Accountant. Based out of the London office, this role attracts very flexible working.
- Lead the month-end processes from start to finish, delivering MI to tight deadlines
- Generate monthly management accounts and the monthly Finance Report to the Executive
- Work as Finance Business Partner for various corporate directorates
- Provide support and guidance to departments and work with budget holders to produce budgets and forecasts, analysis, and business cases
- Lead the continuous development of finance process and controls including reducing the month-end period, lead on the development of Finance reporting with the Data team and improve the accuracy of cost allocations to provide better MI
- Prepare year-end reconciliations, supporting schedules and liaising with Audit
- Support Head of Business Partnering in preparation for monthly financial meetings with budget holders to review accounts, forecasts, and queries
- Lead, manage and motivate the Assistant Management Accountant
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Strong experience of running month-end processes
- Experience of delivering process improvement
- Strong experience in preparing year-end and monthly management accounts including year-end forecasts and budgets
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
- Experience of consolidation of management accounts packs for management reporting
- Experience of working in a multicultural and multisite organisation
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.