City of London, London
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Health
about 2 months ago
My client is a rapidly growing, mid-tier practice based in Central London and they have tasked me with finding a Management Accountant/ Outsourcing Senior for their outsourcing department.
This individual would be/ have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Management accounts experience (can be adhoc if mainly doing statutory accounts currently)
- Bookkeeping experience
- Payroll experience (desirable)
- A down to earth, confident communication style
- Moving across from another accountancy firm
- Xero experience (desirable)
For the right person you can:
- Work on lots of exciting, project work including advisory projects for rapidly growing SMEs/ listed companies
- Gain access to managing your own portfolio in time
- Become a Xero expert with a good understanding of all of its available plugins and gadgets
This team is very friendly and likes to go out of social events often (monthly).
Flexibility is guaranteed with a permanent fixture of two days from home (and possibly the option for an extra day).
Certain days are fixed in the office and this is purely to ensure maintenance of a great team culture and bond, which I think is the right approach.
If you are part-qualified, you will be provided with full study support for the ACA or ACCA.
To find out more, call me now on 07468 485 853 or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.