South West London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Management Accounts (Outsourcing)
South West London
Would you like to be part of an expanding firm, that works with big-ticket clients?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of the outsourcing and management accounts team in a forward-thinking, fast-growing firm based in South West London. The 9-Partner firm has almost doubled in size in the past 3 years and now has offices across 3 locations. They work with clients from a variety of sectors, such as property surveyors, architects, estate agents, amongst others, with turnovers of up to £15million.
Are you looking for a supportive working environment with plenty of progression opportunities?
With flexible working in place, it's easy to maintain a good work-life balance. The office culture is vibrant, friendly and relaxed. There are consistent opportunities for internal progression, and support to help you reach your professional goals.
Do you want the benefits of a central London role without the hassle?
The office is situated in South West London, just outside of the city centre, so you can avoid long, busy commutes, but still access it easily with some great transport links close by. And with a competitive London salary on offer, you get the best of both worlds.
This Senior Management Accounts role entails:
- Managing a portfolio of clients including both national and international clients.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Reviewing junior team members work.
- Preparation of budgets, VAT returns and VAT Advice.
- Liaising with external auditors and general practice department.
The successful Senior Management Accounts will need:
- To be either ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Three years' relevant experience, ideally in an accountancy practice.
- Comprehensive bookkeeping and management accounts experience including inter-company and foreign currency
- To be familiar with systems such as Sage, Xero, etc.
Benefits of this Senior Management Accounts role:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- A contributory group pension scheme
- Life assurance, critical illness cover, and income protection
What the Management Accounts team think:
"Great place to work, really supportive, friend and social. Received amazing training, and have had the opportunity to progress" - Outsourcing employee, Glassdoor
If you're interested in this Senior Management Accounts position, please apply now.
Interviews being arranged now.
Or contact me for more information:
0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.