Management Accounts & Systems Officer
Up to £32,000
Do you want to work for a National Regulatory Authority?
What's great about this organisation?
- Supportive, varied and energetic environment
- Flexible working
- Brand new office - Canary Wharf Docklands!
Key responsibilities as the Management Accounts & Systems Officer:
- Working with Systems and BI Accountant to develop reporting capabilities and improve financial insights and data accessibility
- Inputting manual adjustments into the Sun ledger system in a timely manner
- Ad hoc reporting for projects, change and business cases
- Working with other functions to assist with interpreting and communicating financial data to non-finance colleagues
You'll make the perfect Management Accounts & Systems Officer if you are:
- Full or partially qualified with a chartered accountancy institute or willing to obtain a qualification.
- Management accounting experience in a multifaceted environment
- Excellent analytical, excel and modelling skills
- Adept at working to tight deadlines
Please forward your CV before the 12th July deadline:
0207 269 6348