Marketing Manager - £38,000 PA - Central London
Are you a talented marketing and communications professional with strong digital skills?
Do you have a passion for engaging audiences and enabling change?
Are you looking for a role with a passionate health charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, read on as this role could be perfect for you!
I am working with a great health charity who are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team. This role has a heavy focus on digital and campaigns, thinking of new ways to engage people with their cause and bring supporters on course.
You would be part of a very passionate and high performing marketing team and play an instrumental role in ensuring the charity continues to perform their outstanding work.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Working closely with the deputy marketing director to devise and implement a marketing strategy
- Managing the social media channels in collaboration with other team members
- Developing multi-channel campaigns to engage audiences with the cause of the charity
- Creating content for various channels such as website, social media, e-newsletters etc
- Developing supporter channels to drive engagement and improve retention
- Managing relationships with celebrity contacts
- Ensuring that all communications are appreciative of the sensitive issues that the charity engages in
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days holiday with buy and sell of up to 5 days
- Flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Central London location
- Fantastic maternity/paternity schemes
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing, with an emphasis in digital
- Experience managing websites and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previously managed digital projects from inception to delivery
- Evidence of driving supporter engagement and retention
- Experience within the charity sector
To find out more about this position get in touch on the details below:
020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.