£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
13 days ago
28 August 2020
Marketing Manager, London, Faith Based Media Organisation, £35,000
- Are you an experienced marketing manager?
- Do you have proven experience in developing marketing plans within a media environment?
- Have you got a background in leading production for marketing materials including posters, leaflets and flyers?
If so, please read on!
I am working alongside a faith-based media organisation who are seeking a Marketing Manager to develop their marketing brand plans.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading the production for marketing materials including posters, leaflets and flyers
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns, projects and plans for all of the organisation's services and products
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with offline and online messaging whilst maximising conversion and developing capture mechanics
- Writing and proofreading any marketing material copy
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, designers, printers and internal staff across the business
- Ensuring communications across all services are brand aligned
- Managing all the communications copy for magazine subscribers
- Managing the marketing behind products and any offers on the online shop and at live events
- Managing the branding behind any radio adverts
- Evaluating and reporting on marketing activity to ensure all resources are best used
- Working with the Event Manager to maximise commercial opportunities from our events
- Assisting in the creation of marketing budgets
- Maintaining an overview of commercial income streams. Respond to trends and developing strategies
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Professional marketing background with experience in briefing agencies and analysing and developing creative communications and messaging
- Budget management experience
- Line management experience is preferable
- Media industry marketing experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working on live events would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Please note - following GOV.UK COVID-19 advice that remote working will be considered initially.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.