£35000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
6 months ago
Marketing Manager (Private Care), £35,000 - £44,000 pa, Health Centre - South West London
- Do you have a private hospital healthcare marketing background?
- Do you have experience in events?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health centre?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health centre who are seeking a Marketing Manager to support their Private Care function on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract as they open a new diagnostic and treatment centre. This is an exciting role that will provide a lot of ownership. The Marketing Manager (Private Care) will be joining a high achieving marketing team that operates like an in-house agency and notably has an in-house design team too.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the centre raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market health awareness activity that makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Launching and delivering a marketing programme that is line with the organisation's key strategic priorities
- Brand championing the centre and their brand principles with supporting their events activity
- Managing the day to day relationships with external agencies on allocated projects
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to drive innovation and optimise work towards the centre
- Establishing clear KPIs and project objectives for each campaign
- Budget management for each campaign
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A private hospital healthcare marketing background
- Events marketing experience
- A strong digital marketing skillset, including SEO, PPC, email, keyword and paid social
- Offline and online marketing experience
- Need to have traditional print and brand creation experience
- Notable experience of agency relationship management
- An interest in working for an established medical health centre
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing Manager (Private Care) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as initial remote interviews are taking place immediately:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Please note that this role is likely to require some homeworking initially due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.