South West London, London
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Marketing Officer - £30,000 - £36,000 pa, Health Centre - South West London
- Do you have notable marketing and communications experience?
- Do you have a background in brand, digital and communications?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health centre?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health centre who are seeking a Marketing Officer to support their overall marketing and communications plan for their trust marketing team. This high achieving marketing team operates like an in-house agency within the charity and notably has an in-house design team too.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the centre raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market health awareness activity that makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Brand championing the charity and their brand principles
- Establishing the marketing and communications plans
- Managing the day to day relationships with external agencies on allocated projects
- Establishing clear KPIs and project objectives for each campaign
- Using and suggesting new digital tools to improve services and ways of working including Slack, Trello and Typeform
- Managing email marketing to GPs
- Developing and delivering paid social media advertising via LinkedIn and Facebook
- Increasing the number of GPs registering the organisation's education programme
- Developing and maintaining the internal database, producing suitable recommendations from direct marketing activity e.g. guidance on email communications to target health professional audience
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A relevant trust marketing programmes and campaigns background
- Offline and online marketing experience
- Need to have traditional print and brand creation experience
- Notable experience of agency relationship management
- An interest in working for an established medical health centre
- Healthcare marketing industry experience would be highly appealing and advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.