£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Mass Giving Manager, London (initially home-based), 12-Months, Health Charity, up to £45,000 pro rata
- Are you an experienced Mass Giving Manager?
- Do you have extensive experience of Individual Giving as well other mass giving streams?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known cancer charity who tirelessly work to impact the survival rates of those affected?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based cancer charity. They are seeking an excellent Mass Giving Manager to come and join them for a 12-Month contract! This role will be reporting to the Head of Fundraising and will be responsible for leading the charity's Mass Giving portfolio which consist of Individual Giving, Community, Challenges, and In-Memory fundraising.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading the charity's Mass Giving portfolio which consist of Individual Giving, Community, Challenges, and In-Memory fundraising.
- Developing a fully integrated portfolio strategy to help the charity drive mass participation
- Establishing new products and supporter journeys that helps increase cross-selling and high-achieving individual giving campaigns
- Developing a plan and strategy that integrates the charity's mass giving products and events to help drive acquisition and retention
- Creating and leading a high performing mass giving team
- Leading out as a key senior manager in the fundraising team
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in delivering and developing a mass giving portfolio strategy
- A notable background in individual giving fundraising and another area of mass giving (such as community, challenge events and in memoriam)
- Developed supporter journeys and optimised channels to acquire new supporters increase retention and conversion, and improve supporter experience
- A successful track record in Raiser's Edge (desirable)
- Line management experience
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Mass Giving Manger position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.