Membership Development Officer, 12-Month Fixed Term Maternity Cover Contract, Home Based - South West and Wales, £36,000 + Car Allowance
- Are you a membership development professional with experience in implementing development initiatives?
- Do you have a background in business plans for membership recruitment?
- Would you like to work in a home-based role for a well-known professional membership body?
I am working with a well-known professional membership body who are looking for an interim Membership Development Officer on a 12-month fixed term home based maternity cover contract covering the South West and Wales region. This role will be providing support, advice and training to potential and existing members. The postholder will be engaging with various organisations including, higher education and further education providers and individuals
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised professional body
- Established and well-respected organisation
- Annual well-being allowance offering
- Generous pension scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Death in service offering
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Membership development for the South West and Wales region by developing and implementing initiatives to develop the membership base
- Providing support, advice and training to potential and existing members
- Membership development by engaging with various organisations including, higher education and further education providers and individuals
- Employer support - providing suitable advice and guidance to all employers on professional development
- Working closely with other membership colleagues across the business ensuring consistency of approach
- Ensuring all membership records are up to date
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Previously worked in a membership development role
- A valid UK driving licence and access to a car
- Experience in a regulated or membership environment - this would be very appealing but not essential
- A track record of using database software - this organisation currently uses MemSys
- The ability to work remotely and as part of a multi-functional team
- Experience of working with volunteer committees would be very desirable
- The ability to work with volunteers outside "normal office hours" when necessary
If you are interested in applying for this interim home-based Membership Development Officer role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.