Membership and Business Development Executive
The BioIndustry Association, London, SW1E 6QT
- Are you a membership and business development professional with a special focus in managing leads through an entire sales cycle?
- Do you have a background in developing member engagement?
- Would you like to represent a highly regarded scientific trade association?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
The BioIndustry Association is the national trade association for innovative life sciences in the UK. Our goal is to secure the UK's position as a global hub and as the best location for innovative research and commercialisation, enabling our world-leading research base to deliver healthcare solutions that can truly make a difference to people's lives.
Pro-Marketing are partnering with The BioIndustry Assocation and are looking for a Membership and Business Development Executive. This role will be reporting into the Senior Membership and Business Development Manager and will be focusing on building relationships and securing new members to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly new membership targets.
What's great about The BioIndustry Association?
- Great office location (central London)
- Interesting work which is unique in scope and focus
- Buoyant market and industry
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the organisation's goal
- Embarking on an exciting phase of growth - entering new markets and sub-sectors
- Impressive ambitious group of board members
- Compelling and impressive events portfolio
- Strong pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fun and dynamic socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- 9:00am - 5:30pm working hours
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Building relationships and securing new members to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly new membership targets
- Planning and executing targeted business development campaigns
- Developing member engagement, event attendance and participation
- Administrative support to the BD and Membership team
- Ensuring lead capture through all channels is comprehensive (website, online communications, printed collateral and events)
- Attending relevant industry events (UK & overseas) to network and promote the organisation
- Producing relevant membership status reports through Dynamics
- Ensuring all membership data is always up to date
- Maintaining relationships with key partners to ensure sustainable revenue streams
- Contributing to a collaborative culture
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable sales, business development or membership experience
- A strong understanding of customer relations
- Notable experience in all Microsoft packages
- Experiences in delivering a sales or retention plan
- Used CRM databases (The BioIndustry Association uses Microsoft Dynamics)
- A background or interest in life sciences would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Membership and Business Development Executive role at The BioIndustry Assocation, please contact our recruitment partner Nicholas Ogden at Pro-Recruitment Group on 020 7269 6338 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment!