£50000 - £58000 per annum + bonus & agile working
5 months ago
Mixed Tax Consultant, London up to £58,000 + bonus
I am working on a unique and fantastic opportunity for a family feel practice based two minutes' walk from Baker Street in London. They are currently looking for a Mixed Tax Manager to join the collaborative tax team.
The firm offer innovative and effective advice together with the provision of a full range of compliance services. The firm has a long history of offering a wealth of specialist experience and services to make the most of their clients' circumstances and needs. The bespoke advice offered includes tax planning for private clients and businesses as well as financial planning and family office services.
They are looking for an experienced tax professional with knowledge in both Personal, Business and Corporate Tax as well as (ideally) previous experience of working with a variety of HNWIs with business interests.
They've been serving SMEs for 40 plus years, and you are the core of their business. They care about you, about developing your skills, about helping you realise the value of what you do.
Key duties & responsibilities:
* Management and delivery of tax planning, tax consultancy, tax compliance and advisory services to the client base, including HNW individuals.
* Tax advice on a wide and varied range of subjects including residence and domicile issues, corporate restructuring, HMRC clearance, EIS/SEIS, EMI and employee share schemes generally, profit extraction, IHT etc
* Manage client engagement - attending initial meetings, preparing scopes and quotes, etc.
* Manage billing process - budgets, timescales and bills.
* Liaise with accounts team on preparation of financial statements, allowable expenses, benefits in kind, salaries and dividends.
What else are they looking for?
* CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to conduct meetings
* Team player
* Driven and entrepreneurial individual
Why join this firm?
* Huge variety of interesting work
* Fantastic long-standing clients
* Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients
* Be surrounded by Tax experts who you can learn from within a friendly/family feel working environment
* Flexible & agile working
* Fantastic career progression
This is an urgent need for my client so contact me ASAP if this opportunity is of interest to you: email@example.com or call 02072696337
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.