North West England, England
£80000 - £120000 per annum
3 months ago
The Head of Tax for a leading independent accounting practice is looking to appoint a Director to the team as they plan for succession and growth.
The last number of years have been significant in development of the practice and offering to the client base, with work being referred on a regular basis.
In light of retirement plans over the next 5 years, the Head of Tax is actively looking to appoint the successor and afford a structured and gradual transition of the portfolio.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the firm's clients in respect of pure tax advisory
- Broad Corporate tax advisory for an OMB/SME clientele
- General business tax structuring
- Corporate Tax planning
- Share schemes
- Personal tax advice to owners of OMBs / SMEs
- Non-Dom tax planning & IHT issues
- Limited / no-need for active business development
- Co-leadership of the UK tax team
The opportunity will suit a tax specialist with broad tax experience, who's ambition will be to drive a growing tax business forward and develop the future strategy of the firm.
For further information, please get in touch with Chris at Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk or 0207 123 5105