Mixed Tax Manager - South London - up to £60,000
The culture of the business is very inclusive, the staff are a mix of different ages and there is a good social scene with both organised events such as the Christmas Party and racing days as well ad hoc activities. The firm values their staff and do take the opportunity to really listen to them. All employees are taken on an "All Hands Day" which is a chance for everyone to give their input.
The Mixed Tax Manager role
- Service a wide variety of clients through London and the South East
- Holistic tax advice to our portfolio of predominantly owner-managed business with an approximate split of 70% personal tax/30% corporate tax
- Development of the tax department, working directly with the Partner
- Leadership responsibilities, overseeing the work of more junior members of the team, providing guidance and support to their development
What do they offer?
- Flexible working hours with you finishing at 1:30 on a Friday
- No parking fees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 20% client introduction bonus scheme
- Practice target bonus
For further information on this Mixed Tax Manager, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com