£30000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced mixed tax consultant looking for a step up to manager?
I am currently recruiting for a leading accountancy firm in their Dundee office. They are looking for an experienced tax consultant to assist in managing a portfolio of tax compliance matters for a range of individuals and owner managed businesses. There is also some scope to be involved in advisory projects for clients.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and calculation of tax liabilities
- Monitoring receipt of information
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for individuals
- Preparation of P11Ds for clients
- Liaising and negotiating with HMRC
- Developing a professional and confident working relationship with clients and responding to their queries
- Completion of all tax administration
Ideally the firm are looking for you to be ATT qualified and have a minimum of 2 year's relevant experience.
Please get in touch if you would like more information around this position.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.