5 months ago
One of the UK's fastest growing accounting practices is looking to appoint a Tax Partner to lead the function for one of their offices in Hertfordshire.
The practice, which has sustained incredible growth over consecutive years, have a well established portfolio of businesses and High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) which they currently look after.
As the newly appointed Tax Partner in this regional office, you'll be responsible for the entirety of the tax offering, providing complex tax advice and overseeing the tax compliance team. As a result of this broad remit, the role lends itself to a Mixed Tax professional with experience in providing advice to both business and private clients.
Tax Planning focus
- Corporate tax - start ups, OMBs, SMEs and large, international private businesses
- International corporate tax - US & EU in-bounds
- EIS / SEIS
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Structuring for HNWIs in respect of personal and trust affairs
- Non-Dom / Dom, Non-Res / Resident tax planning
- IHT, CGT, Stamp Taxes
- Lead the full tax advisory function
- Oversee the tax compliance business
- Manage the growth strategy for the business regionally
- Business development to grow your own portfolio of clients
- Develop the capabilities of the junior tax function
- Recruitment into the tax team
- Liaising with other national offices regarding tax needs
- Strategic development of the regional tax practice
This role is a big opportunity for the right person to step into a well-established national practice, with significant support from the UK Head of Tax and fellow partners.
For more information on this opportunity, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk