Mixed Tax Senior - London - up to £40,000
This role will allow you to be working directly with the Head of Tax who is extremely driven and ambitious individual who has had a successful number of years at the firm and is currently specialising in advisory working and generating new business.
Their offices are based in the heart of London and are part of a leading global network for Tax, Audit and Advisory firms which has resulted in them being the leading practice within the UK. They are an approved training office of the ICAEW and take two/three graduates a year.
The firm's culture is a very supportive but ambitious which is emphasised by the companies continued ventures into exploring further opportunities/acquisitions. Within the team, it's a very close-knit and sociable team always looking to explore opportunities to build rapport within the team.
What's great about the firm?
- 80% of clients have stayed for 10+ years
- Genuinely value their staff and recognise hard work, hence why 75% of employees have a decade of experience
- Excellent opportunity to progress through to Director/Partner level
- They are in an exciting phase of growth. Having already grown 10% year on year, they are looking for new office space to keep in line with growth moving forward
- High level of autonomy to gain broad exposure to interesting advisory work that is passed down by the tax partner
For more information please contact Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org