Mixed Tax Semi-Senior/Senior - London - £32,000 - £42,000
Would you like to work for a no timesheet practice?
Do you want to receive full study for your ATT/CTA qualifications?
Why join this firm?
- They are a no timesheet practice
- Firm has undergone growth and change to a significant extent in the last 5 years, the Tax team has tripled, and the Audit team has doubled
- They are an Award-Winning firm with 3 awards in the last 3 years showing to dedicated they are to raising their profile and being good to their staff
- Based in the state of the art brand new offices right in the heart of London
- Host wonderful Summer and Christmas parties and there is a great social atmosphere across the firm
The Mixed Tax Semi-Senior/Senior role
On the Mixed Tax team, you will have a mixed portfolio. As Mixed Tax Semi-Senior/Senior you will be given a number of clients and depending on the complexity this can range, some people have 20 corporate clients who each have 5 or 6 groups, and other has 60 corporate clients that vary in complexity and you will also be given a number of high profile private clients, private equity owners so will have exposure to both taxes.
For more information about the Mixed Tax Semi-Senior/Senior role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com