Mixed Tax Senior - London - up to £40,000
Are you looking for a firm that offers full study support and genuine career progression?
If so, then this award-winning firm will be perfect for you.
Why this firm?
- Every role here is client facing
- The firm has undergone growth and change to a significant extent in the last 5 years with the tax team trebling in recent years
- Treat their staff with respect and encourage them to do well in studies and also their career
- Have a great social atmosphere
What work will you be doing?
- If you work on the mixed tax team you will have a mixed portfolio
- You will be given a number of clients and depending on the complexity this can range, some people have 20 corporate clients they each have 5 or 6 groups, and other has 60 corporate clients that vary in complexity and you will also be given a number of high profile private clients, private equity owners so you will have exposure to both taxes
- Also have a bunch of clients who they work on a consultancy basis for
- It will be a very client facing role
- Would have gained experience in both personal and corporate tax
- Ideally started all looking to complete your ATT or CTA
For more information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org