Up to £37,000
- Are you a Tax Specialist looking to take the next step?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours?
- Do you want the opportunity to progress your career?
This is a chance to work with a leading independent mid-tier practice in Reading. With around 100 staff members in total, which are split amongst two offices, this is a dynamic workplace. This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Specialist who can hit the ground running and work directly alongside the Business Tax Senior Manager and Director.
As a Tax Specialist at this practice your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; -
- Assisting Tax Managers on client related budgets and targets
- Identifying client related risks and reporting to Tax Manager
- Assisting with tax processes and control procedures for corporate tax returns, personal tax returns and Form P11D/PSA
- First port of call assistance for Team Leaders/Business Unit personnel on tax related matters
- Assisting the Tax Managers with the Billing Process
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
The ideal Tax Specialist candidate will have; -
- You must have at least 1 years' PQE
- Preferably accountancy (ACA or ACCA), legally and/or tax qualified (ATT or CTA)
- Enthusiasm to progress within their career
- Good knowledge of personal tax matters
- Self-motivation and able to use own initiative
Pro-Tax have a longstanding relationship with this friendly mid-tier practice, over the past 18 months we have successfully placed numerous Tax candidates with them who have continued to develop their careers within the team.
I am looking for an ambitious Tax Specialist to join this growing team. Please get in contact for a confidential discussion about this role on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.firstname.lastname@example.org.