£35000 - £42000 per annum
6 months ago
Mixed Tax Senior
An established, medium-sized accountancy firm based in Central London are recruiting a Mixed Tax Senior for their busy Tax Department. The tax team sit within the wider audit/finance team and being an open plan office, there is a friendly and social dynamic.
The role involves working on a portfolio of clients consisting of OMBs, HNW, sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors.
- To act as a day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service
- To be responsible for undertaking the compliance for both personal and corporate clients (preparing Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust and Estate Returns and forms P11D)
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
- To provide assistance on Tax planning projects including capital gains tax, residence and domicile issues, trusts
- Work with partners on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients
- To be the first interface for tax/VAT enquiries
- Good technical skills and awareness on how to use legislation
- Good working knowledge of Iris tax products is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a mixed or personal tax role
- Having obtained the ATT (or equivalent) qualification is essential
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.