Birmingham, West Midlands
16 days ago
12 December 2020
Mixed Tax Manager - Birmingham - Mid-Tier Firm
My client is a forward thinking mid-tier accountancy practice looking to hire a Tax Manager in the heart of Birmingham.
You will be working directly with the Tax Partner and Senior Managers to deliver tax compliance and advisory to the existing client base and help develop the tax service line for the practice.
- Previous mixed tax experience gained in a practice environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and organised approach to work
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a friendly, positive can-do attitude
- Likes to work as part of a team
- Manages own workload and is proactive if help or support is needed
- Able to juggle a number of jobs whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
Desired: ACA or CTA qualified
Key responsibilities as a Mixed Tax Manager:
- Preparation and review personal tax return computations
- Review corporation tax returns
- Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues
- Responding to client queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealing with clients and other professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the West Midlands, offering fantastic career progression and development.
If you would like to discuss further please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.