£30000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working
9 months ago
Mixed Tax Senior
Are you sick of commuting into London? Do you want to work for a Practice that offers flexible working?
What's Great About this Mixed Tax Senior Role?
- Client facing
- Close contact with Partners
- Opportunity to work on compliance and advisory work
- Flexible working, core hours 10-4
- Private healthcare scheme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Christmas closure (increases with service), with the option to buy up to 3 days' or sell up to 5 days'
- Season ticket loan
Your Role as a Mixed Tax
- Your main responsibility will be to assist the Tax Partner and Tax Manager with tax advisory work and manage mixed tax (corporate and personal) compliance for a small portfolio of clients.
- A senior will prepare both personal and corporate tax returns for a broad range of clients
- Monitor tax return progress to ensure timely submission to HMRC
- Liaise directly with clients, attending client meetings
What You'll ned to succeed as a Mixed Tax Senior
- 3 years' experience within a professional accountancy practice
- Preferably ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CTA part qualified or willing to study for CTA
- Strong Personal and/or Corporate Tax compliance knowledge
All applications are to be made to Harry Robins via:
Email: 02072 696355