£30000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working
8 months ago
Mixed Tax Senior
Are you sick of commuting into London? Do you want to work for a Practice that offers flexible working?
This opportunity is with a dynamic multi-disciplinary accountancy and business advisory practice operating from two offices - London and Guildford. The business currently consists of 11 Partners and 9 staff in Guildford.
As a Mixed Tax Senior, you main responsibility will be to assist the Tax Partner and Tax Manager with tax advisory work and manage mixed tax (corporate and personal) compliance for a small portfolio of clients. A senior will prepare personal and corporate tax returns for a broad range of clients, whilst monitoring tax return progress to ensure timely completion and submission to HMRC. A senior will liaise directly with clients, attending client meetings and to ensure both accurate and prompt completion of tax returns, advising clients o tax liabilities due on a timely basis.
The Practice has outstanding staff retention figures which is a result of the progression opportunities, culture and benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Flexible working
- Study support
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Christmas closure (increases with service), with the option to buy up to 3 days and sell up to 5 days'
- Employer contributed pension scheme (option to contribute via salary sacrifice
- Private healthcare scheme
- Season ticket loans
To be considered for this opportunity, you need:
- 3 years' experience within a professional accountancy practice
- Preferably ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CTA part qualified or willing to study for CTA
- Strong Personal and/or Corporate Tax compliance knowledge
All applications are to be made to Harry Robins via:
Tel: 02072 696355