£32000 - £37000 per annum + + full study support
12 days ago
12 December 2020
Mixed Tax Senior - Hereford - Mid-Tier Firm
My client is a forward thinking mid-tier accountancy practice looking to hire a Tax Senior in the heart of Herefordshire.
You will be working directly with Tax Partner and Senior Managers to deliver tax compliance and administrative work to the existing client base.
- ATT qualified or desire to commence their ATT studies.
- Previous personal tax experience gained in a practice environment is desirable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Efficient and organised approach to work.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Openspace and IRIS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a friendly, positive can-do attitude.
- Seeks direction from others when appropriate, achieves objectives, copes well with demanding situations and shows genuine interest.
- Manages own workload and is proactive if help or support is needed.
- Adopts calm and assured approach, makes time for people, shares knowledge.
- Being able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Takes pride in all aspects of work.
Key responsibilities as a Mixed Tax Senior:
- Preparation of tax returns and computations, covering Self Assessment Tax Returns (personal and partnership) and Corporation Tax Returns (including iXBRL tagging), ready for Manager review and submission.
- Filing of returns.
- Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines.
- Advising clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues on advisory work.
- Responding to client queries.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Admin and other ad hoc tasks as required by the Director or Manager.
- Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals.
- Working knowledge of the systems and processes needed to do your job.
- Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- You will treat information and data with the utmost confidence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the West Midlands, offering fantastic career progression and development.
If you would like to discuss further please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.