£30000 - £42000 per annum + a great package
3 months ago
Mixed Tax Senior - Kent
Do you want a clear and structured progression path at a company that has had successful growth figures year on year which offers industry leading training?
What's Great About this Role?
- Study support for industry exams
- Varied role with the opportunity to work on both corporate and personal tax
- Clear and structured progression path
- Bright airy and modern office
- Successful Practice of approx 90 staff with growth figures year on year
- Regular socialising and sports clubs (attendance not required)
- 27 days holiday + public and bank holidays with the option to buy/sell
- Employer contributed pension scheme
Your Role as a Mixed Tax Senior
- Work as part of a successful team of 9 headed up by 1 Director
- Assist one of the managers with their portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients, working on compliance work
- Communicate with HMRC on a regular basis
- You will have clear progression opportunities with the option to continue in a compliance focused role or take on an advisory element. If you wish to develop into an advisory role from a Semi Senior/Senior you will have exposure to client facing work, communicating with clients and attending networking events
What You'll Need to Succeed as a Mixed Tax Senior
- Ideally ATT qualified, or competent at compliance by experience
- Preferably 2 years' experience (18 months minimum) in a mixed tax, personal tax, corporate tax or tax accounts role
- A personable individual who can work well as part of a team
- A well organised individual
Get in touch for further info - Kevin Racher - 0207 269 6321 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.