Private Business Assistant Manager - Big 4
Salary: up to £56,000
- Are you newly qualified ACA or CTA and looking for your next challenge?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and manage your own work-life balance?
What's great about this job?
- Pension up to 12%
- Incredible opportunity to progress
- Flexible working
- Lunch and learn workshops
- Team environment
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Receive an additional day's holiday at Christmas
- Private medical benefit
Your role as Private Business Assistant Manager
Manage a wide range of clients from significant family businesses of FTSE equivalent size, to scale-up and fast growth companies and everything in-between
- Work across all industry sectors
- Advising HNWIs, landed estates, trusts, international and UK clients, family offices and business owners
- Encouraged to shape and actively manage your own career
What you'll need to succeed as Private Business Assistant Manager
- Enthusiasm to progress to Manager level
- You will have strong UK and/or international tax knowledge
- You will have experience in managing your own portfolio
- Ideally be ACA/CTA qualified
I am looking for an ambitious Private Business Assistant Manager to join this talented team. Please get in touch for further details!
For further information please contact Maisie Horrell on 0207 269 6337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.