East Sussex, England
27 days ago
03 December 2020
Mixed Tax Technician
As an Accounting Technician you will work as part of the Accounts team assisting on client accounting and tax compliance tasks.
About My Client
Work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large corporations. The firm currently has 12 partners and 80 staff all of whom have a variety of accounting qualifications.
* The role will involve all areas of practice work for a range of personal tax and business clients
* Assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients to deliver a high quality service
* Preparing and reviewing sole trader accounts, personal tax returns, company accounts and corporation tax returns
* VAT advice and compliance services
* Maintaining a high technical and professional standard. This would be facilitated through ongoing training and access to CPD programmes within the firm
* Coach, train and develop junior staff to improve and further their knowledge
* Opportunity to develop skills in key areas such as Xero and other Cloud based systems
* Undertake wider practice activities, as required
* Communicate with the team on any issues or findings
* Maintain a professional working relationship with both clients and colleagues
* 2-3 years post AAT qualified
* Experience of accounts preparation in an accountancy practice
* Excellent attention to detail
* The ability to manage own workload and prioritise to meet deadlines
* Problem solver with investigative nature
* IT Literate able to use MS Excel and Word
Learning and Development is an integral part of this firm. They aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, in-house training and self-development.
Hours: Full time (38.75 hours per week)
If this is of interest to you please do get in contact to discuss further on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.