City of London, London
£46000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
NFP Audit Senior / Supervisor
Top 20 firm
Salary up to £55k
Do you have a keen interest in working with a strong NFP and public sector client base?
Are you ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience?
Would you like to join a well-established accountancy practice offering unrivalled remuneration and progression opportunities?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join this award-winning Top 20 Accountancy practice as an Audit Senior / Supervisor within their NFP team. No NFP experience required, just a keen interest in their client base and a desire to get hands-on and learn!
This NFP Audit Senior / Supervisor role:
- Extremely lucrative with the NFP team amongst the highest paid at all levels
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners - there are even standing desks available
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- A friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
- Virtual working space, with regular communication via Microsoft Teams
This s the ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress within their career. Whether you are currently working with a mixed portfolio and would like more focused work, or you are currently feeling pigeon-holed and would like the opportunity to build your own portfolio - this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
To apply you will be/ have:
- ACA / ACCA fully qualified with ideally 6 months post qualified experience
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
- Experience leading small teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years working within a UK based accountancy practice
Interviews are already commencing for this NFP Audit Senior / Supervisor role so do not hesitate to apply if you are interested!
For more information or to apply, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.