£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
3 months ago
New Business Development Manager (Corporate Partnerships), London (initially home-based), Children's Charity, £40,000
- Are you a new business development professional who has a background in winning new business?
- Are you experienced in building and developing new corporate partnership portfolios?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based children's charity. They are seeking a talented New Business Development Manager who can use their skills to help pitch to new corporate partners in line with the charity's fundraising strategy. This is a permanent New Business Development Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location (initially home-based)
- Flexible working
- Interesting and tangible work which is unique in focus
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the charity's goal
- Impressive leadership team
- Fun and dynamic fundraising events portfolio
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Securing new high value partners for the charity that is in line with their fundraising strategy and organisational priorities
- Identifying prospects and securing meetings with appropriate brands and company's
- Developing compelling and exciting pitches and proposals to engage and secure new partners for the charity
- Generate a fixed income of new business annually
- Ensuring all admin and CRM management is GDPR compliant
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in new business development
- A proven background in hitting fundraising / sales targets
- A passion for pitching and presenting to brands / company's
- Strong relationships building skills
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you want to find out more about this New Business Development Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.