New Business Executive (Corporate Partnerships) - Central London - up to £35,000 PA
Are you experienced in business development within the charity sector?
Do you have great long-term relationship building skills?
Would you like to work for a well-respected national charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, this position could be perfect for you!
I am working with an incredibly well-known national charity who are seeking to grow their corporate fundraising team with a new business executive. You will be responsible for developing and generating new leads with a view to securing 5 and 6 figure sums, increasing the charities' portfolio of partners. If you have a background within the third sector in new business and are looking to grow and develop your career this could be a great step for you.
What's great about this organisation?
- Central London location
- Generous pension scheme
- 26 days of annual leave growing by a day with each year of service
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Commitment to in-house training and development
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Identifying opportunities for new corporate income with a wide range of partners
- Developing creative business proposals for prospective partners
- Aiming for an income target of six figures in 2019/2020
- Keeping abreast of developments in the market and competitors in order to maximise any opportunities
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure that all corporate activity is in line with the organisation objectives and values
- Working closely with the account management teams and wider fundraising department
- Representing the organisation at events
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A background in the third sector in new business development
- Experience of writing tailored bids and proposals
- The confidence to work on significant partnerships drawing in five and six-figure sums
- Great relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of the UK corporate sector and an understanding of developments within corporate fundraising
- Successfully won £100,000 plus corporate partnerships
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.