Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a newly qualified Funds Solicitor to join their highly-regarded team. This New York City-headquartered firm is known as a market disruptor in London due to their work at the forefront of the legal market. The Funds team are made up of high-quality legal talent with all of their lawyers coming from US, Magic and Silver Circle Law firms.
Why you should work here an NQ Funds Solicitor?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A broad scope of work including fund regulation, transactions, private equity, real estate, regulations, amongst others;
- A chance to work across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions areas;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as an NQ Funds Solicitor?
- Qualified lawyer solicitor of England & Wales admitted in September 2019;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Hedge Funds Practice;
- You must have undertaken your training contract at a US, Magic or Silver Circle firm;
- You must have a strong academic background gaining a first class degree from a well-regarded university;
- This role would suit someone who is newly qualified but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious newly qualified Funds Solicitor looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.