North London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Have you started your ATT or ACCA qualification and are looking to progress to senior?
Would you like to work in North London, closer to home?
Is a work-life balance important to you?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a mid-tier firm based in North London, in need of a Tax Semi-Senior. There are many great attributes to working here, including (but not limited to):
- A fantastic work culture that encourages growth and career progression
- Full study support for completion of outstanding qualifications and entirety of the CTA
- Social events throughout the year
- Opportunity to have autonomy within your career, working with your own portfolio
As a Semi-Senior you will advise on tax issues and be involved with the planning of client work. You will also supervise trainee's and help them to progress by giving them regular informal feedback. You will further develop good working relationships with team members and clients, showing the ability to cross-sell the firm's other services.
"This firm is fantastic for those qualifying. The study support at this top 50 is great with" - Semi-Senior
In order to succeed, you will need:
- To be part-qualified in ATT or ACCA
- Two year's experience in personal tax
- Competency with using systems (such as P11d Manager and Digita)
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, then get in touch with me on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org