City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
I am recruiting for a Top 25 practice who have been wildly successful in winning clients and organically growing out their business. The opportunity is for an Audit Manager to join their largest charity and not-for-profit team, based in the London office. You will be working closely with specialist partners, managing a busy portfolio consisting of high-profile charities, international charities, professional institutes, membership bodies, schools, and faith-based organisations.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Managing a portfolio of charity and NFP audit clients
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Advising clients on general business queries
- Developing business within the sector and establishing yourself as a specialist
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Competency in using Microsoft Office and Caseware (ideal, not necessary)
- Working knowledge of charity tax
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical and interpersonal skills to service a large portfolio of clients effectively
If this posting has caught your eye, get in touch with me immediately to discuss the role in further detail. Better yet, send in your CV so we can help you get that first interview and get the ball rolling. My details are as below:
Greeshma Rajeev | 0207 123 5103 | email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.