£55000 - £65000 per annum + Route to Partner
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Not for Profit Audit Manager
- Do you want a structured career path to Partnership?
- Do you want to work in a top 50 listed practice in Central London?
- Do you have experience within the Not for Profit sector?
Top 50 clients based in the heart of London seeking a Audit Manager with not for profit sector experience. Due to sustained growth and internal promotions this is a swiftly growing department for this practice. My clients have instructed me to source candidates who are potentially future Partners and there is very much the ability to progress within this role.
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend/lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Support work for partners
- Other special projects, including internal audit
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor groups/retain etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
My clients are interviewing for this role over the course of the next fortnight so get in contact now to discuss this opportunity in greater detail!
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.