City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit Senior | Top 25 Firm | Central London
Salary - up to £48,000
- Are you a recently qualified auditor?
- Do you currently work in a UK-based accountancy practice?
- Are you looking for a role that allows you to work in a friendly and sociable environment while ensuring career growth?
If the answer to all 3 are loud, resounding YES-es, then we need to immediately set up a conversation between you and my client.
This firm is a successful and growing accountancy practice located in the heart of London (and, very accessible by tube (- esp. from Liverpool Street, Victoria, and King's Cross). They are well known for placing client service at the core of their day to day, and naturally, benefit from a diverse range of loyal clients.
Another exciting feature is that these clients are all spread across sectors such as creative, TMT, financial services, and not-for-profit, which means you will be able to get involved with mixed sectors and develop your own client portfolio in due course!
What does the day to day look like?
- Audit-focused role, with an element of accounts
- Leading audits from planning to completion with a team of junior staff
- Carrying out audit and accounting processes and control to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Working closely with clients and ensuring any concerns and questions are addressed
- Preparing statutory financial statements
If you are ACA or ACCA qualified (with 0-2 years of experience), and previous knowledge of working with clients in a practice environment, then you would likely succeed in this role.
No time to waste! Interviews start Monday so forward your CV onto me at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.